Blogs: You’ve probably sometimes read a blog, get written a few posts, don’t get them, don’t see the price, are intrigued but are clueless about where to start, or think really for the kids. But few business owners I’ve come across be familiar with reasons WHY you should be blogging, and commit to blogging successfully. Blog are a key for a community businesses internet marketing strategy, here are 17 reasons why you must start today:
1) Search engines like yahoo LOVE It – This should be all you need for a reason to start blogging alone. It’s proven that search engines like google love unique fresh content material. Keep yourself getting found through the search engines by consistently making new fresh content to index.
2) Be the Business Expert – Blogging enables you to create new content in the industry. Prospects are exploring products and services more and more before these people buy. Make yourself an expert within your field by providing your potential customers with articles and details that give them a reason to purchase from you instead of the competition.
3) Consumers Want to Learn, Not Be Offered – let’s face this… nobody cares about your items. They want to solve a problem or even fulfill a need or would like. When prospects are searching online, provide them with the information that they are searching for in your industry and shift them closer to the sale. This can also build trust together with your company.
4) Keep Yourself updated – We are all guilty of being a little lazy sometimes so that as much as an expert you believe you are in your field, almost always there is more to learn. Consistently running a blog will force you to stay up to date with new products, technologies, updates, industry news, requirements of prospects, etc. It is going to keep you learning and on your toes.
5) Go Virus-like – People love spreading new and interesting stuff that they find, especially in their niche. If the new post, story, or list is powerful enough, people will talk about it with their circle. Pretty much everything leads back to you and your internet site, and new exposure to supporters and followers that mightn’t have known you existed ahead of.
6) Connect With Your Prospective customers – Relationship selling. Otherwise, blogging does a prospect get any reason to keep rebounding for more? Create an ongoing connection with your prospects with brand-new and interesting content. Speak with them consistently so you have their mind when they are willing to buy.
7) Make Money rapid There are many ways to make one on one cash from your blogging endeavors. One easy way is to establish an affiliate network. There are many affiliate marketing networks like Commission Penetration which are fairly easy to set up to link to other sites that market complementary products and services, and have a commission of any items that get sold via you.
8) Create Contact Points – Do you have a lengthy sales cycle for your company? In many B2B situations, top quality products, or seasonal companies that require many months as well as touch points from repetitions to generate a sale, blogging is among the easiest ways to stay on top of a prospect. I’m sure they may be sick of reps calling all of them every few weeks asking if they happen to be ready to buy yet… Attempt writing content, which gives a reason to reach out to the potential customer, and offers something of value it’s not a sales pitch.
9) Improve your Social Network – Many businesses make use of social networks, but fail to produce content. Grow your fans as well as followers by giving them valuation through your writing. Many businesses usually are ReTweeting other business articles or blog posts and information their customers will find useful… why would you want to provide credit and followers to help someone else?? Write unique information and have people follow you actually because you are the expert. Anytime I write new writing, I see my fans set out to grow.
10) Create Quality traffic – All your posts this end up on social networks will probably link back to you. The more lovers, the more retweets, the more readers that see what you are producing, the more will visit your blog. Prospects will be led to you actually through an article that they sought information about, but end up an individual after they visit your site. Ultimately, it’s the activity of a number, so create more traffic to your website through Blogging.
11) Information Lives on for Years – I think at some point, you have been searching online for facts, and have come across an article coming from years ago that had everything you were looking for. Online information won’t go away but gets listed for years to come. Write fresh content and create more paths for people to find you for many years to come.
12) Become a Learning resource – I’ll say the item again. Nobody cares about your products. Be the go-to man when people need help with what you offer. Your business will increase if you find yourself looked at as a resource instead of a merchant.
13) Don’t be a Guide – Static brochure-like internet websites went out with the millennium. Indicate give anyone a reason another to you for more, and don’t create new visitors to you. Generate value to a visitor, and also an actual reason to come back in addition to just listing your several hours and contact info
14) Create a Buzz – Are you experiencing a new promotion? Contest? Report? Blogging is a great way to produce a buzz and conversation between your fans and supporters. Open the lines regarding a conversation between you and your leads and let them into your planet.
15) Your Competition Is: If you aren’t already blog, at least one of your competitors possibly is. They are now the industry specialist and information resource that is residing in contact with YOUR prospects. Alter this or lose enterprise.
16) SEO – Backlinks, Links, and more links. The blog is one of the best ways to create backlinks to your site and increase your SEARCH ENGINE optimization. Along with this, construct your posts to use keywords that have a top search volume for your market to keep you high on lookups.
17) Your Content HUB: Lastly and maybe most importantly, your website should be your content HUB. This would be the connection point to your current Facebook, Twitter, YouTube route, Foursquare, etc. All articles that you push out to your social networks should lead rear here. This is where people advantages you, research you, keep in touch with you, and decide they will want to do business with you. Allow it to become count and give people a good reason to pick you instead of the opposition.